Visit the CSU Accessibility Technology Initiative (ATI) site and CSYou site for a wealth of Web accessibility information (e.g., guidance and process templates; authoring and captioning resources to create accessible content - and much more).
- Access by Design: Faculty Awareness Training
- Accessibility Resources
- Accessibility Workshops
- Media Captioning
- The Student Experience
- Video Creation and Captioning
- Universal/Inclusive Design
- As the official CSU-ATI site, you'll find a wealth of accessibility information for procurement, Web and instructional materials accessibility.
- Be sure to sign up for the CSU-ATI "Communities of Practice" to receive updates, meeting agendas/minutes and much more. Participation in monthly meetings is highly recommended.
- Subscribe to ATI Procurement Group
- Subscribe to ATI Web Group
- Subscribe to ATI Instructional Materials Group
Cal Poly Employee and Organization Development "Accessibility Toolkit" - Visit this site for a wide variety of online resources (e.g., Lynda.com, Skillsoft "SumTotal", Safari books, and more).