Visit the CSU Accessibility Technology Initiative (ATI) site and CSYou site for a wealth of Web accessibility information (e.g., guidance and process templates; authoring and captioning resources to create accessible content - and much more).
Visit the Cal Poly Drupal site for more information on getting started, FAQ and tutorials.
- Increase your awareness, strengthen your skills, and learn how to get involved.
- Learn how Cal Poly is mobilizing to improve accessibility of procurement in support of the CSU Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI).
- Web Accessibility course
- Coming January 2019 - Cal Poly Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI) "Wiki"
- As the official CSU-ATI site, you'll find a wealth of accessibility information for procurement, Web and instructional materials accessibility.
- Be sure to sign up for the CSU-ATI "Communities of Practice" to receive updates, meeting agendas/minutes and much more. Participation in monthly meetings is highly recommended.
- Subscribe to ATI Procurement Group
- Subscribe to ATI Web Group
- Subscribe to ATI Instructional Materials Group
Cal Poly Employee and Organization Development "Accessibility Toolkit" - Visit this site for a wide variety of online resources (e.g., Lynda.com, Skillsoft "SumTotal", Safari books, and more).